We are pleased to announce the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) Nigeria Annual International Conference and Exhibition (NAICE), scheduled to hold from 2 -4 August 2021 at Eko Hotels & Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
NAICE is Africa’s foremost energy industry event and focuses on policy discussions, innovative application of technology, processes/industry best practices, new products and operational excellence to maximize value from hydrocarbon assets. NAICE attracts industry regulators, high level government officials, energy industry professionals at all levels and other key oil and gas industry stakeholders.
The theme for NAICE 2021 is “The Future of energy – a trilogy of determinants; Climate Change, Public Health, and the Global Oil Market’. Highlights of the event will include Technical Sessions, Panel Sessions, Exhibition, Topical Issues Workshop, Women Development Programme, Luncheons/Industry Dinners and Awards, Young Professionals Workshop and Pre-Conference Regional Section Officers Workshop and Short Courses. Click HERE for synopsis
We invite you to submit abstracts in the following technical categories:
1. Deep Water Development & Operations
2. Well Design, Drilling & Completions
3. Marginal Fields Development & Operations
4. Reservoir Description, Engineering & Management
5. Asset Management and Information
6. Production Optimization & Operations
7. Reservoir Geology & Geophysics
8. Recovery Mechanism & Processes
9. Formation Evaluation
10. Project Economics & Financing
11. Health, Safety and Environment
12. Renewables and Unconventional Energies
13. National Content
14. Gas Utilization & Operations
15. Facility Design & Construction
16. Community Development /Corporate Social Responsibility.
17. Supply Chain Management and Operational Excellence
18. Refining and Petrochemical Technology
19. Petroleum Policy Development and Analysis
20. Artificial intelligence and Data Science
Abstract/Paper Submission Guides
- To write a good (SPE) Paper, you must have read ( SPE) papers on OnePetro
- Develop your abstract carefully and submit text files on the portal https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/NAICE2021. Please note that you MUST create a profile on the portal.
- Kindly reference NAICE papers FAQ in order to get further clarifications.
- Kindly also read SPE paper policies on http://www.spe.org/events/papers/policies.php
- Your abstract MUST be between 300 to 500 words (600 -1000 characters)
- You MUST ensure that you run personal plagiarism test which includes self plagiarism
- Select the appropriate subject area during your submission
- Google Chrome works better than other web browsers
- Abstracts MUST BE submitted via SPE Nigeria online portal. ABSTRACTS NOT SUBMITTED THROUGH THE ONLINE PORTAL WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
- Use SPE standard templates for preparation of your abstracts, manuscripts (draft & full) and slides. Download acceptable templates here: Authors’ kit at http://www.naice.spenigeriacouncil.org/authorkit to see acceptable templates for submission.
- There are policies guiding papers submission at SPE Conferences. See a complete list of the policies at the link http://www.spe.org/events/papers/policies.php
For enquiries, email Chairman,
Technical Programme Committee, SPE NAICE 2021 at TPC@spenigeriacouncil.org and or The SPE Nigeria Council Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Site Open for Submission of Abstracts: October 20, 2020
· Extended Abstracts Submission Deadline : January 20, 2021
· Notification of accepted Abstracts: February 10, 2021
· Deadline for Draft Manuscript Submission: March 16, 2021
· Notification of accepted Draft Manuscripts: May 20, 2021
· Deadline for Submission of Full Manuscripts*: June 10, 2021
· Deadline for Submission of Presentation Slides: July 25, 2021